PCI-DSS 4.0 - Close the eSkimming Gap
Closing the gap on Digital Skimming and Magecart Attacks
What does PCI 4.0 mean for eCommerce, Security and Compliance Teams?
While eSkimming attacks may have disappeared from our radar for a while, they are back and on the rise. According to a recent report by Visa, there has been a massive 174% increase in these attacks. That’s why the PCI Council released DSS 4.0, which explicitly called for controls to stop the threat of eSkimming attacks.
To address the problem, everyone in your organization has a stake – whether you control the eCommerce site, are responsible for security, or own the governance, risk and compliance function.
Don’t wait until it’s too late to protect your brand and customers. Register now and join our webinar on Thursday, April 27th to learn how you can close the eSkimming gap and safeguard your business against these types of attacks.
- How eSkimming attacks work with real-world case examples
- A detailed look at how your website partners put you at risk of these attacks
- The specific guidance for eSkimming security that you’ll soon be assessed against
- The pros and cons of various approaches to close the eSkimming gap
- Details on how you can get started addressing the problem in less than a week