Protect Your Website from First Party Attacks
Source Defense WiPP
Website in Page Protection (WiPP) is a unique component of the Source Defense Platform that protects websites from online attacks originating from first-party code, insider threat attacks and vulnerabilities introduced by open source libraries.
Source Defense WiPP utilizes a two-step management approach that:
- Detects all scripts in real-time on each web page
- Reports what actions those scripts take: accessing sensitive fields, capturing keystrokes and more
After the system has collected that information, an administrator can decide which of the scripts need to have access to information present on the webpage, and which do not.
Once appropriate permission has been granted to only the scripts which require it, all other scripts accessing sensitive information will be blocked and their behavior will be recorded for future analysis.Request a Demo
- Protect websites from attacks originating within first-party code, open source libraries, insider attacks and more
- Real-time detection & protection
- Provide only the strictest level of necessary
- Detailed analysis of script behavior, actions taken and necessary permissions
- Simple copy-and-paste deployment
Source Defense is a pioneer and innovator of technologies that leverage machine learning, industry regulations and best practices toextend website security to the client itself, the web browser. With the Source Defense platform, you never have to choose between innovating and protecting what matters most, your customers & their data.